I am privileged, cookie 1986 , that you have nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Your blogsite, IHAVEANOPINIONIDLIKETOSHARE , provides a fresh perspective on life as it is. It is inspiring, witty, honest, and truly entertaining. So, I am honored to know you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
For those who have been nominated for this award, this is an opportunity for you. There are some rules – which remind me that we are paying it forward in our acknowledgement of those who inspire us. You will need to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts, so that they get notified by ping back.
Again, congratulations and we all look forward to reading your blogs!!!
Now, 7 things about me?
1. God is my life. Without Him, I am nothing.
2. My source of inspiration comes from my three beautiful daughters, my husband, and my family.
3. Teaching is my passion, but art is ingrained in my soul. I love photography and have dreams to travel around the world (Paris being the first stop) with my camera.
3. I am a closet poet. Hopefully, I will one day share what I have written.
4. I love to ski. Skiing was a great part of my childhood. I still have yet to bring my own kids to the peak of a mountain and share the exhilaration.
5. One of my greatest memories is when I took my grandmother to the Grand Canyon before she passed away. It was an endearing moment I will never forget.
6. I delight in people who enjoy humor and who love to laugh. Laughter is good for the soul.:)
7. If I had to live anywhere in the world, it would be in the heart of New York City!
15 Inspirational Bloggers
7. Sweet Rains
8. One Vignette
11. Cristian Mihai
15. Woman with baby…